I’m really excited about these upcoming compositions!
- Wildlings for multi-percussion duo: Commissioned by Michael Burritt and Eastman School of Music.
- Hold Fast for Vibraphone and Drum Set duo: Commissioned by a consortium lead by Luis River and Justin Alexander.
- Crossed Wires for multi-percussion soloist: Commissioned by a consortium led by Phillip O’Banion, professor of percussion at Temple University.
- Heat Stroke for Drum Set Soloist + Tape: Written for Aaron Staebell’s call for drum set solos.
- Marimba Soloist + Tape: Commissioned by a consortium lead by percussionist Chris Lizak.
- Skylarkers for wind ensemble: Commissioned by Julie Hill and the University of Tennessee at Martin.
- High School Percussion Ensemble: Percussionist and music educator Colby Burris has organized a consortium to have me compose a work for high school percussion ensemble.
- Drum Set Soloist + Percussion Ensemble: Tennessee Tech University has commissioned me to compose a piece for drum set soloist with percussion ensemble. The piece will be premiered in April, 2015 with me and the TTU percussion ensemble.
- Multi-Percussion Solo: Dr. Mark Boseman has commissioned me to compose a multi-percussion solo.